Monday, December 15, 2008

My Favourite Summer Nailpolish.


So usually I rock dark nail polish but I yesterday I was in DJ's and stumbled upon this little beauty and though purrrrfect. It actually looks more Lilac in life than it photographs but is still eyecatching without being neon or black/dark blue/purple.

It's perfect for summer BUT I usually love OPI nail polishes, the finish is usually really great and applies easily but this one applied kind of streaky and the finish is a little bit chalky so I had to use a top coat, which I never do because Im super lazy.

I hate when I find something I like and then theres just that one thing that puts you off. This nail polish is too pretty to dismiss though and im still gonna be rocking it this summer!

OPI's Mod About You
Product: 3/5
Packaging:2.5/5
Overall: 3/5

1 comment:

  1. I could pretty much feast my eyes upon the entire range of OPI colours for a day. They're all so delicious!

    LOVE x.

    ReplyDelete