Monday, September 15, 2008

Hair Aware

Ojon Hair: Hydrating Styling Cream


I am not as Hair product obsessed as I am for other beauty products, I put it down to my first job at a hair salon being more on the side of slave labour, but I really dig Ojon. 

This cream has little brown flecks in it which contain the Ojon, you basically squirt some in your palm, rub your hands together for a bit and then use it to style your hair. It has really good staying power, I use it to give my hair more volume through the back and smooth pieces in the front and it works a treat! It also smells really good but not like candy like lots of hair products.

I also really like it because it doesn't leave my hair feeling like its got product in it, it feels natural, not stiff or greasy which is quite rare for a hair product. It's also got a bit of the double whammy factor because while you can use it as a styling cream it also acts as a leaving in hydrating cream which is really nice to take away some of the damage if you are straightening or blow drying your hair.

Product Rating: 4/5
Packaging: 4/5
Value for Money: 3.5/5

Ojon Hair products are available at David jones in Australia and Sephora in the US.
The Hydrating Styling Cream retails for $30(US) and $37 (AUD) for 4.3 fl. oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment