Monday, September 15, 2008

Product Spotlight

NARS: The Multiple in Copacabana


I picked up my first one of these a couple of weeks ago from Mecca Cosmetica (I love Mecca but that is a whole other post) because I had heard so much about them online.

I picked the most neutral shade which is Copacabana, it is a nude colour with pink pearls. initially I was a bit sceptical about how well it would work because the product itself comes in a  stick like a big lipstick, i couldn't imagine rubbing it all over myself.

Although it is called "The Multiple" I could only find two uses for the product, perhaps other shades are more versatile. It works really well as a highlighter; use the edge of the product to highlight the areas on your face that the sun would naturally hit, such as the bridge of your nose and your cheekbones, and then blend it in well with your finger or a Kabuki brush. You could also use it on your decolletage for a nice touch on a night out.

I also used it as an eyeshadow base which was nice because it is quite sheer but has a buildable coverage and it didn't crease.

 
I couldn't help but think how nice this would look on your skin after a day in the sun, you would just glow! Like down the front of your legs to make them pop when there nice and tanned, yowza!

Overall I think it is a nice product and would love to try some of the other shades!

Product Rating: 3.5/5
Packaging: 3.5/5 (the rubberized compacts NARS makes always show dirt so fast!)
Value for Money: 1/5 (but better in the Us)

 Nars the Multiple retails for $85.00 (AUD)/ $37.00 (US) for 14grams


No comments:

Post a Comment